- 2 Eggplants with a rounded shape.
- 300 gr. Of minced meat.
- 1/2 Glass of white wine.
- 40 gr. Of pâté de Foi.
- 1/2 Onions.
- 3/4 of a liter of milk.
- 3 tablespoons flour.
- 150 gr. Of grated cheese.
- Extra virgin olive oil.
– Wash the eggplants and open them in half, practice a few cuts on the inside of each piece and sprinkle them well with salt, let them stand for half an hour, this allows us to release some of the broth we will throw, and So they will be softer.
– Afterwards we wash them well.
– We chop the half onion, we heat in a frying pan 5 tablespoons of olive oil, we will make the onion, and when it begins to be transparent we incorporate the minced meat. We savored everything for a couple of minutes and added the half glass of white wine. We let it cook over medium heat.
– While making the minced meat, we empty the eggplants by removing the pulp, we cut it well and incorporated it into the minced meat along with the pâté de, letting it fry for a few minutes.
– We fill the eggplants with the minced meat and we put them in pots of mud.
– Prepare a claret béchamel, with 3/4 of milk, 3 tablespoons of flour and 4 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
– Sprinkle each eggplant well with the béchamel and sprinkle over the grated cheese.
– We gratin the eggplants and you enjoy.