– Located at the gates of the Vall de Gallinera, north of the region of Marina Alta. It has communications by the AP-7 Motorway, exit of Ondara and by the N-332 until arriving at Pego and direction La Valí de Gallinera-Adsubia.
– It has 14,70 km2 of extension and its privileged location and its pleasant climate, make it the ideal destination for weekend getaways, quiet vacations and excursions, at any time of the year.
- Visit the Castle of Forna, the Church of San Vicente Ferrer, the Moorish fountains and the peculiar urban layout of the town of as much charm and historical interest as able to surprise us and move us in time.
- Practice any of the recreational and sports activities to which the natural surroundings of Adsubia-Forna and its landscapes of such beauty invite.
- Enjoy a day in contact with nature or a camping in the Tossal del Llop, visit the Cova Canolobres, go hiking or hiking, among other alternatives of the interesting outdoor leisure offers of Adsubia- Forna.
- Take advantage of the fact that Adsubia-Forna is one of the key points of the PRV58 Hiking Guide, developed by the Pego Hiker Center, which contains very interesting itineraries to know the north of the Marina Alta, including several circuits that can interlace each other Walking through the mountains of the Adsubia, Tormos, Ebo and Pego.